February 5, 2010

Product Alert: Nap Nanny





The Nap Nanny is a groundbreaking product designed by a mother to improve infant sleep. Parents often turn to a wedge to elevate their baby in an effort to get them to sleep but babies often roll off the wedge.
I only wish this was available when my two youngest where infants. Caroline and Davis both had acid reflux and we tried everything to elevate them while sleeping. I felt so bad when the doctor said use the car seat. I thought there had to be another option. Well now there is!


The Nap Nanny Advantage

    Increased Infant Comfort
    Nap Nanny elevates baby 30 degrees, which is recommended by doctors* for babies with:
    * reflux
    * colic
    * colds or stuffiness
    * gas
    * ear infections

    Child Security
    Innovative foam design cradles infant while safety harness holds baby securely in place.

    Durable
    Waterproof liner protects the foam for greater longevity.

    Portable
    Weighing only 3 pounds, the Nap Nanny can travel with you and stores easily.

    Do More
    Nap Nanny is ideal for bottle feeding twins simultaneously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the information on the Nap Nanny! I wanted to let others know that I own and use it now and it has been a live saver. My son has reflux and had a hard time sleeping and this was the best spent money!Not only does my son sleep great at night now but the Nap Nanny is light and portable and I bring it with me to friends houses. I have machine washed the cover several times and it is great! Now that my son is a little older he uses it to watch tv, take a bottle, it is his own lounge chair! I am about to purchase one for a friend at www.napnanny.com and wanted to let everyone know it gets a 5 star rating here. Heather G.